The Weider Pro 550 Weight Bench offers a versatile range of exercise options as a home gym, as with most benches it features an adjustable back pad for incline, flat and decline bench pressing and also the standard leg developer feature at the front too.
The real stand out features of this weider bench would be the lat pulldown tower and preacher pad that give you exercises for your back, triceps, abs and biceps for a complete body workout.
The intuitive design team at Weider have also given the Pro 550 a folding capability, a quick screw release pin at the pin takes less than a minute to remove and the weight bench then folds upwards and into the rack for convenient storage.
Free lat pulldown and preacher pad attachments included. The Pro 550 has a maximum user weight of 360kg making a solid choice if you are looking to go the next step up with you training. The machine is made of a robust steel frame construction making very stable and durable for regular use.
The bench comes with a 145kg olympic weight set and 7ft barbell here is a rundown of the contents of the weights:
- 1 X 7ft 18kg Solid Steel Chrome 2" Barbell Bar
- 2 X 1kg O-Ring Screw Lock Olympic Collars
- 2 X 20kg Tri Grip Olympic Cast Iron Plates
- 2 X 15kg Tri Grip Olympic Cast Iron Plates
- 2 X 10kg Tri Grip Olympic Cast Iron Plates
- 4 X 5kg Tri Grip Olympic Cast Iron Plates
- 4 X 2.5kg Tri Grip Olympic Cast Iron Plates
- 4 X 1.25kg Tri Grip Olympic Cast Iron Plates
We current have the Weider Pro 550 on sale from £599.98 to just £425 and that includes the 145kg weight set as well if you are interested in purchasing the product then see the offer link below.